My own rules
I set up a few rules that I obey to when publishing to this site:
- I only present dishes that I actually made, and at least one person other than me liked it.
- Every recipe I write about must be easily done in an average household.
- Every recipe should be as authentic as it can be. Of course sometimes it’s difficult to tell about some food if it’s authentic or not, but simply said this is not an experimenting blog with new recipes.
- I won’t publish anything just because I’m paid for it. I always publish recipes I like, stories that are true, and always suggest ingredients that I personally use. Paid advertisements are another thing, one must find a way to make some money to pay for the servers…
- Photographs representing the food should be my own pictures about my own food.